Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Top Notch Drink... Grey Goose... Are You A Top Notch Drinker?

Grey Goose
Coming up with a band new slogan or claim as they call it now for Grey Goose was kind of difficult because I was trying to not sound like something they have already used in the past. But I wanted to make sure that it sounds like something they would say also. I came up with ‘A Top Notch Drink... Grey Goose... Are You A Top Notch Drinker?’ I have put this into my campaign using all different types of people. In the book Advertising by Design on page 195 says “the tag line should embody the overarching strategy of an ad campaign, conveying the benefit or spirit of the brand or social cause.” I have incorporated this into my designs and have taken this advice on making my claim fit with my campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment