Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Big Idea

The big idea for my Grey Goose vodka campaign was to attracted as many people as possible to do nothing but of course sell my product. I came up with a catchy tag line, that if I was not the designer and I heard them ask if I was a top notch drinker, I would buy their product to answer their question as a yes, and to have that label as a top notch drinker. I didn’t want to try and compare my company to anyone else’s company because “comparisons can be mean-spirited and often uninteresting.” (Advertising by Design pg. 79) I just have to face it that I am not going to win someone over that has been drinking Skyy vodka their whole life because they love the taste. So keeping people interested in what we have done and still can do is how I will keep people buying our products. In my campaign I am saying that you could be anywhere or anyone to enjoy the top notch drink made by Grey Goose. Or someone could take the ad campaign as if they drink Grey Goose then they too could feel like a top notch drinker and they too could go to these places and fulfill the goals they want to accomplish and then celebrate after. I feel like a visual is all someone needs to take their mind into an imagination state, where they think of themselves in the same or very similar situation. My campaign is aimed at all different kinds of people, young, old, successful, or just an average Joe, and for all of those people there are different flavors and even different sizes of bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment