Thursday, September 2, 2010

EOC Week 8: Authority


Grey Goose
For my final project I have decided to take advise from one just one of the professional designers but from a few of them. My product is Grey Goose vodka and because there are so many competing companies it is going to be tricky to come up with something that no one has done before or that ketel one has done themselves.
I want the ad to be very elegant. I will be making the image or font huge like Stefan Sagmeister, Sagmeister Inc., New York said on page 162 in our text book. Grey goose makes you feel sexy. Grey goose is something to share. Grey goose is something to drink when you want to have a good time.
I will be selling the product to adults.
I was thinking for one of my ads to just make a new typeface for their product and just use the name as the ad like Michael Sickinger, Firmenich, New Jersey says on page 163 in our text book. I will be using the same font and explain the taste and the experience of the vodka.
Grey Goose has a distinctive color to it and I will be keeping that same color and design of the bottle but I will be coming up with a tag line that has not been used before with that company. I was thinking classy, graceful, stylish, tasteful, fashionable, and exclusive.

No comments:

Post a Comment